Friday, May 6, 2011

ColorSnap makes painting your house a whole lot simpler

ColorSnap for Android

Sherwin-Williams has released its ColorSnap app for Android, and suddenly I can’t remember how I lived life without it. For someone who’s colorblind like me, the app is a downright miracle and for normal sighted folk, it’s still pretty darn useful. The concept is simple and works like a charm: snap a picture of just about anything, or use photos already in your gallery, and ColorSnap will analyze the selected portion of the pic and match it to one of their millions of paint colors. Have a portrait you want to match your walls to? Snap it and the app will get you to Sherwin-Williams’ closest matching color. Admitted, I’ll never know exactly what the heck “Quixotic Plum” is, but at least now I know it’s what I used in my 2nd grade art project. Now if only I had ColorSnap that time I accidentally painted my walls "Barney purple"… Hit the break to grab Colorsnap for free from the Android Market.

Source: Sherwin-Williams


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/H_EQBeTTAn8/colorsnap-hits-android-market-makes-painting-your-house-whole-lot-simpler

SPSS SPANSION SONUS NETWORKS SONIC AUTOMOTIVE SKYWORKS SOLUTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment